Theatre (disambiguation): Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(started disambguation page)
No edit summary
|(13 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Theatre''' (U.S. English "
'''Theatre''' (U.S. English "") might refer to:
Latest revision as of 19:50, 24 March 2022
Theatre (U.S. English "theater") might refer to:
- Theatre: Those areas of the arts involving performance, especially of the spoken word.
- Theatre (building): A structure in which theatrical or dramatic works, often simply called "plays," are performed.
- Theater of operations (military): A geographically defined area in which a single military commander has authority over all military services
- Theater_in_the_round: A performance space in which the audience sits on at least three sides of the stage
- Globe_Theatre: The open air theatre constructed by the Lord Chamberlain's Men in 1599.