Jump to navigation Jump to search
An algebraic surface over a field is a two dimensional algebraic variety over this field.
- classical invariants
- the Kodaira dimension
The Picard group and intersection theory
- intersection product
- various forms of Riemann Roch
- kodaira dimension
Negative Kodaira dimension
Kodaira dimension 0
Kodaira dimension 1
- W. Barth, C. Peters, and A. Van de Ven Compact Complex Surfaces
- A. Beauville Complex algebraic surfaces ISBN 0521498422
- E. Bombieri and D. Mumford Enriques' classification of surfaces in char. ; part I in Global analysis, Princeton university press. Part II in complex analysis and algebraic geometry, Cambridge university press. Part III in Invent Math. 35.
- P. Griffithis and J. Harris Principles of Algebraic Geometry. Chapter 4