Voluntary associations/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Voluntary associations, or pages that link to Voluntary associations or to this page or whose text .
- Association (disambiguation): Multiple uses and connotations of the term.
- Organization: Add brief definition or description
- : A unified type of social, political and economic activity, grounded in human group experience and based in autonomous, self-defining and self-governing communities of non-market, non-state actors with shared mutual interests in identified common purposes and the production of common goods.
- Voluntary labor: Add brief definition or description
- Volunteers: Add brief definition or description
- Volunteering: Add brief definition or description
Other Related Topics
- Voluntary sector: Used in Great Britain to describe the set or category of organisations very close to those characterized in the U.S. as nonprofits.
- Nonprofit sector: A sector or category of formal organizations, associations or corporations organized for purposes other than profit and governed by legal or ethical non-distribution constraints. Controversy continues over whether the nonprofit sector defines the third sector or civil society or is merely one of the component parts.
- Nongovernmental sector: The category or network of all nongovernmental organizations.
- Nongovernmental organization: A term used in much of the world to describe third sector organizations in terms of their location outside of formal government.
- : (1) A sector (logical or empirical subset) of civil society independent of or autonomous from government. (2) A national umbrella organization of civil society organizations or nonprofit organizations in Washington DC.
- Voluntary organization: Add brief definition or descriptions