Terry v. Ohio/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968).
- JAMES V. CALVI & SUSAN COLEMAN, AMERICAN LAW AND LEGAL SYSTEMS (2015).
- Reuben M. Payne, "Stop and Frisk" in 1968: The Prosecutor's Perspective on Terry: Dectective McFadden had a Right to Protect Himself, 72 ST. JOHN'S L. REV. 733, 735 (1998).
- Louis Stokes, Representing John W. Terry, 72 ST. JOHN'S L. REV. 728 (1998).