< ScutumJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Scutum. Needs checking by a human.
- Andromeda (constellation) : Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini.
- Antlia : Constellation in the southern sky, which is surrounded by Hydra, Pyxis, Vela and Centaurus.
- Aquila : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere and the Milky Way near Aquarius and Serpens Cauda, its name is Latin for 'eagle'.
- NGC 6694 : An open cluster located in the constellation Scutum.
- NGC 6705 : An open cluster in the constellation Scutum.
- Sagittarius : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Scorpius and Capricorn, the ninth member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'archer'.
- Sagitta : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Aquila and Vulpecula, its name is Latin for 'arrow'.
- Sculptor (constellation) : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Cetus and Phoenix, originally named Apparatus Sculptoris, it was shortened to Sculptor.