|Founded||2016, by Richard Preschern, Michael Schwaiger, John Racioppi, Ajay Ramachandran|
|Headquarters||Wilmington (Delaware), Chicago, Illinois (Illinois) , United States|
|Product/Service||Software for automated FX trading|
RoboSig Inc. is a private company in the financial technology industry based in Wilmington, Delaware. The company is a software developer that specializes in issuing systematic and market-neutral currency trading strategies coupled with automated risk management as well as trade execution tools.
RoboSig was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 2016 by Richard Preschern, Michael Schwaiger, John Racioppi and Ajay Ramachandran, who have long-term experience in foreign exchange, financial technology, capital markets and banking.
It opened for business with four employees and has since grown to over 10 professionals. RoboSig Inc. is located in Wilmington, its research and development office is situated in Chicago, Illinois.
Products and Services
RoboSig developed a software designed to offer fully automated trading systems. It applies systematic statistical methods to the G7 foreign exchange market. The software uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide low-risk suggestions and remove all errors in human calculation. It has the ability to constantly learn and predict the market. Consistent returns, low risk, low volatility, and zero correlation to traditional asset classes are the characteristics of this cash management solution.
RoboSig is counted as one of the most promising start-up companies in the finance industry and was awarded at the Fintech Germany Awards in Frankfurt in 2018. From 2016 the company saw substantial growth and venture capitalists, including Streamlined Ventures and GRIL Ventures, invested an undisclosed amount in the company.
- Dieter Marlovics: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Richard Preschern: Chief Information Officer (CIO), Co-Founder
- Michael Schwaiger: Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Co-Founder
- John Racioppi: VP of Business Development
- Ajay Ramachandran: Adviser, Co-Founder
- RoboSig Company Profile. Retrieved on January 2, 2021.
- NewsWatch Report: Risk Management for Traders and Financial Advisors. Retrieved on August 21, 2020.
- Description of RoboSig (LinkedIn). Retrieved on November 15, 2020.
- Opalesque Currency Trading Roundtable. Retrieved on October 29, 2018.
- Fintech Germany Awards. Retrieved on June 1, 2018.
- Crunchbase: Highlights, Activities, Details, Investors: RoboSig. Retrieved on June 1, 2018.
- Funding Report on RoboSig (Pitchbook). Retrieved on January 2, 2021.