(Redirected from Race)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Race (social): A categorization of people according to specific physical attributes: most commonly, these are skin colour, facial characteristics and sometimes hair type.
- Racism: Belief in the difference, and often superiority, of one racial group over other racial groups.
- Race (biology): Inbreeding group marked by a pre-determined profile of latent factors of hereditary traits.
- Subspecies: A sub-division of a species that is identifiable by a cluster of traits that vary together geographically.
- Race (sport): Add brief definition or description