(Redirected from Psi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Psi (Greek letter): The 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).
- Pneumonia severity index: A clinical prediction rule to estimate the probability of complications in patients with community acquired pneumonia.
- Public sector information: Information generated by actors within the public sector of an economy.
- Pollution Standards Index: Add brief definition or description
- psi (unit): A unit of pressure in the U.S. customary units and defined as the pressure exerted by a force of one pound-force applied to an area of one square inch.