Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pollinator, or pages that link to Pollinator or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pollinator. Needs checking by a human.
- Africanized bee : Hybrids of the African honey bee, Apis mellifera scutellata, with various European honey bees.
- Apple (tree) : Pomaceous fruit of an apple tree, species Malus domestica, family Rosaceae.
- Beekeeping : The management and maintenance of colonies of honeybees.
- Beetle : Beetles are insects that have elytra, which are modified fore wings that are hard and shell-like and protect the hind wings.
- Bee : Flying insects of the order hymenoptera, closely related to wasps and ants.
- Biodiversity : The study of the range of life forms in a given ecosystem.
- Buckwheat : Plants in two genera of the dicot family Polygonaceae: the Eurasian genus Fagopyrum, and the North American genus Eriogonum, called a pseudocereal to emphasize that it is not related to wheat.
- Carpenter bee : Large, hairy, pollinating bees distributed worldwide with 500 species in 31 subgenera.
- Chicory : The edible perennial herb Cichorium intybus
- Cotton : Crop widely used for production of clothing fabric.
- Disease : A condition of the body in which one or more of its components fail to operate properly, resulting in disability, pain or other forms of suffering, or behavioral aberrations.
- Drosophila : Flies of the family Drosophilidae, having larvae that feed on ripening or fermenting fruits and vegetables, especially the common species Drosophila melanogaster, often used in genetic research.
- Food and Agriculture Organization : A policy, technical, and operational agency, under the auspices of the United Nations, which deals with agriculture, fisheries and forestry, as well as humanitarian relief of hunger
- Greenhouse : aka hothouse, glasshouse, conservatory - indoor or outdoor rooms, or a free-standing building, designed to maintain stable levels of light, warmth and humidity. Compare shadehouse.
- Halictidae : Family of small to midsize bees (in Hymenoptera) which are usually dark-colored and often metallic in appearance.
- Heterotaxis : A genus of orchids formed by a group of about fourteen large epiphytic neotropical species of small flowers, which previously were considered part of genus Maxillaria.
- Insecticide : A pesticide used against insects, in agriculture, medicine, industry and the household.
- Insect : One of numerous small arthropod animals with six legs, an exoskeleton that grows by molting, and oftentimes wings.
- Leptotes (orchid) : A genus of orchids formed by nine small species that exist primarily in the dry jungles of South and Southeast Brazil.
- Monoculture : A technique, primarily used in agriculture or silviculture (forestry), used as a means of increasing the efficiency of human actions.
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- Pollenizer : The plant that provides pollen for pollination of another plant
- Pollen : Fine to coarse powder consisting of microgametophytes, which produce the male gametes of seed plants.
- Pollination management : Add brief definition or description
- Pollination : Add brief definition or description
- Pollinator decline : Add brief definition or description
- Protein : Add brief definition or description
- Ultraviolet : Add brief definition or description
- United Nations : Add brief definition or description