Navy Grog/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Navy Grog, or pages that link to Navy Grog or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Navy Grog. Needs checking by a human.
- Don the Beachcomber : American restaurateur and entrepreneur, February 22, 1907—June 7, 1989, who was the originator of the tiki bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that enjoyed great popularity for a number of years in the United States, particularly in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Mai tai : Well-known rum-based cocktail most probably created by Victor J. Bergeron at his Trader Vic's restaurant in Oakland, California, in 1944.
- Rum : An alcoholic spirit distilled from cane sugar or molasses, originating in the Caribbean and having a historic association with navies
- Zombie (cocktail) : An exceptionally strong cocktail made of fruit juices, liqueurs, and various rums.