< MolièreJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Molière. Needs checking by a human.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Louis XIV : Longest reigning (1643-1715) King of France whose expensive foreign wars were distastrous.
- Paris : Add brief definition or description
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.