London Calling (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "London Calling", an on-air call sign of BBC Radio in London (2LO), which began transmitting in 1922.
- London Calling!: A 1923 London West End musical revue, produced by André Charlot with music and lyrics by Noël Coward, which is famous for being Coward's first publicly produced musical work and for the use of a 3-D stereoscopic shadowgraph as part of its opening act.
- London Calling (album), an album by the Clash
- London Calling (character), a voice-over character in the BBC TV comedy series Allo 'Allo!
- London Calling (journal): The overseas journal of the BBC's World Service (1939-1992).
- London Calling (novel): A 2006 young adult novel by Edward Bloor, which involves time travel back to London during the Blitz via a radio.
- London Calling (play): A 1930 Broadway comedy play in three acts, written by Geoffrey Kerr, directed by Dan Jarratt and starring British actor St. Clair Bayfield.
- London Calling (song), a song by the Clash