John Mulholland/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to John Mulholland, or pages that link to John Mulholland or to this page or whose text .
- Army Special Operations Command : A command that trains and prepares U.S. Army special operations personnel, including United States Army Special Forces, and serves as the land forces component of United States Special Operations Command
- United States Central Command : Unified Combatant Command responsible for U.S. operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, now under the command of General James Mattis
- Afghanistan War (2001-) : Beginning on October 7, 2001, in response to the 9-11 attacks, military operations against the Taliban and al-Qaeda by United States and NATO forces
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- 5th Special Forces Group : One of the older United States Army Special Forces groups first serving in Vietnam, the unit now supports United States Central Command in the Middle East, Central Asia and Horn of Africa
- Delta Force : A generally covert U.S. Army unit in Joint Special Operations Command, specializing in hostage rescue and combat search and rescue, direct action, special reconnaissance, and counterterrorism.
- Panama : Republic in Central America, bounded by Colombia to the east, Costa Rica to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the north, and the Pacific Ocean to the south.
- Uzbekistan : Previously part of the Soviet Union, a landlocked, predominantly Muslim nation of Central Asia, with Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan as neighbors