Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hyaenidae, or pages that link to Hyaenidae or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hyaenidae. Needs checking by a human.
- Animalia : The taxonomic kingdom including all animals.
- Brown hyaena : The only species in the genus parahyaena, found in areas of Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe and south west Angola.
- Canine distemper virus : Acute virus disease of dogs caused by a morbillivirus, and characterized by high morbidity and high mortality, ocular and nasal discharge, vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, dyspnoea and seizures.
- Canine distemper : A single-stranded RNA virus of the family paramyxovirus, that affects animals, in particular members of the Canidae family.
- Hyaenas as taphonomic agents : Theory of hyaenas as bone accumulators.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Spotted hyaena : A carnivorous mammal and the most recognizable of the hyaena species.
- Striped hyaena : A review of habitat, range, behaviour, and diet of the striped hyaena.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.