French cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to French cuisine, or pages that link to French cuisine or to this page or whose text .
- History of food : A cultural study that involves multidisciplinary approaches from economics, sociology and demography, and even literature.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Haute cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Nouvelle cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Cuisine bourgeoise : Add brief definition or description
- Auguste Escoffier : (1846 - 1935) French chef who established the standards for what is now considered classic French cuisine.
- Fernand Point : (1897-1955) French chef and restauranteur considered the father of modern French cuisine.