Fast food/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Fast food, or pages that link to Fast food or to this page or whose text .
- Burger King : A large chain of fast food restaurants
- Kentucky Fried Chicken : Add brief definition or description
- McDonald's : The world's largest chain of fast food restaurants; while there are regional variations, the chain emphasizes consistency in its core products and ambience
- White Castle : Add brief definition or description
- Tim Horton's : Add brief definition or description
- Subway : Add brief definition or description
- Doughnut : Add brief definition or description
- Hamburger : A sandwich made with a bun containing a patty of ground, cooked meat that is almost always beef, usually served with condiments such as relish, mustard, or ketchup.
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Fried chicken : Add brief definition or description
- Hot dog : A form of sandwich, or alternatively the sausage that goes in the sandwich,
- Knish : Add brief definition or description
- Sandwich : At least one slice of bread, covered with meat or other filling
- Burrito : Add brief definition or description
- Taco : A Mexican-style entree that consists of either a tortilla (soft) or a nacho (normal) style shell stuffed with beef, steak, chicken, or other meat; cheese; beans (frijoles); lettuce; tomato and may have sour cream, guacamole, salsa, corn or other peppers and spices added.
- Sushi : (寿司, 鮓 or 鮨) any food made with vinegared rice in Japanese cuisine; may include raw or cooked vegetables, raw fish (刺身 sashimi) or other ingredients, and is typically served with soy sauce and wasabi (わさび or 山葵).