< DonkeyJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Donkey. Needs checking by a human.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream : A comedy by William Shakespeare, probably written around 1595 telling several interconnected stories about people and fairies in and around ancient Athens.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Pet : Particularly cherished or indulged companion animal.