Complement (immunologic)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Complement (immunologic), or pages that link to Complement (immunologic) or to this page or whose text .
- Immunoglobulin : Proteins produced by lymphocytes, which are primarily antibodies to attack material the body considers hostile, although some may act as cytokines, signaling to other cells
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- Opsonins : A family of proteins, generated by various immune mechanisms, which "tag" cells as targets for defensive digestion by cells that perform phagocytosis
- Phagocytosis : That part of immune response in which defensive cells such as neutrophils and macrophages surround and "digest" foreign particles