Jump to navigation Jump to search
Under construction: This will be a list of well-known Belgian dishes, in alphabetical order.
- Belgian fries — french fries are generally considered to have originated in Belgium, not France.
- Waffles — frequently associated with Belgium, although their actual origin in the middle ages is obscure.
- Mussels and french fries — a highly popular dish called moules frites
- Belgian chocolate - Highly decorated chocolates filled with creams, nuts or toffees.
- Crêpe - Large, slightly sweet, pancake served hot with a sweet topping, fruit and either cream or ice cream.
- Bassigny au porto
- Bouquet des Moines
- Brugse Blomme
- Brusselae Kaas (Fromage de Bruxelles)
- Echte Loo
- Plateau de Herve