< AcetoneJump to navigation Jump to search
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic chemistry : A systematic way of naming organic chemical compounds as recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Fermentation (biochemistry) : The process of deriving energy from the oxidation of organic compounds, such as carbohydrates, using an endogenous electron acceptor, which is usually an organic compound.
- Dual-use : Materials or equipment capable of being used either in civilian applications, or for military applications subject to counterproliferation controls, or for other sensitive uses such as the drug trade
- Drug Enforcement Administration : Federal government agency charged with enforcing controlled substances laws and regulations in the United States.