A-135 (system)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to A-135 (system), or pages that link to A-135 (system) or to this page or whose text .
- Ballistic missile defense : A combination of sensors, command and control systems, and missile/warhead kill mechanisms that protect a region, or, in the case of the U.S., theaters of operations as well as the nation proper.
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- 51T6 (missile) : Russian endoatmospheric anti-ballistic missile used in the two-layer Moscow defense system; may have nuclear or conventional warhead; Western designation ABM-3 GAZELLE
- 53T6 (missile : Add brief definition or description)
- PILL BOX (radar) : Add brief definition or description Don-2N early warning radar, range 6000 km.
- HEN HOUSE (radar) : Add brief definition or description early warning radar, VHF band, range 6000 km.
- Daryal (radar) : Add brief definition or description early warning radar, range 5000 km.
- Dunai (radar) : Add brief definition or descriptionearly warning radar, VHF band.
- TRY ADD (radar) : Add brief definition or description target tracking radar, range 750 km.
- Anti-satellite missile : A weapon, launched from inside the atmosphere, intended to destroy an orbiting satellite.