26th United States Congress/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to 26th United States Congress, or pages that link to 26th United States Congress or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Congress : The legislature of the United States federal government, comprising the House of Representatives and the Senate.
- Congresses of the United States of America : Add brief definition or description
- Congresses of the United States, Democratic majority : Add brief definition or description
- Vice President of the United States of America : An official, elected by the Electoral College, who is first in line to succeed to the presidency or acting presidency in case of a vacancy in the presidency, and who is, ex officio, president of the U.S. Senate.
- President pro tempore of the Senate : A senior member of the U.S. Senate, who presides in the absence of the Vice President of the United States
- Speaker of the House of Representatives (U.S) : Presiding official of the U.S. House of Representatives; a senior member of the majority party
- Martin Van Buren : (1782-1862) An American politician and President of the United States (1837-1841).