130mm gun/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to 130mm gun, or pages that link to 130mm gun or to this page or whose text .
- Artillery : Crew-served military devices for propelling payloads over distance
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- 155mm howitzer : Implemented in self-propelled or lightweight towed versions, this howitzer size, with slight variations in caliber, is the world's most common medium artillery type
- Counterbattery : Defense against enemy artillery involving identifying the point of origin of hostile fire and directing lethal force against it