Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to 1-ethyl-3-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-carbodiimide, or pages that link to 1-ethyl-3-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-carbodiimide or to this page or whose text .
- Carbodiimide : Dehydrating chemical mostly used to couple carboxylic acids with primary amines, producing an amide compound.
- Carboxylic acid : An organic acid with the formula R-COOH or R-CO2H.
- Amine : An organic chemical containing a nitrogen atom with tetrahedral arrangement of it electron pairs and its lone pair of electrons.
- Quantum dot : Add brief definition or description
- N-hydroxysuccinimide : Chemical used to synthesize activated, semi-stable carboxylic acid esters for subsequent coupling reactions.